Daniel Stewart has an experienced Corporate Finance department which acts for a wide range of both UK and international clients providing hands-on, trusted advice to business owners seeking to facilitate growth and crystallise value
We work with:
- Private and Public companies and have an in-depth understanding of the specific issues relevant to public markets and institutional investors
- Financial sponsors and other professional shareholders
- Business entrepreneurs
- High net worth professional clients
We have a proven track-record in preparing businesses for sale and for sourcing and negotiating debt and equity financing. Utilising our international network and sectorial expertise we identify appropriate purchasers, source and negotiate the acquisition of assets and businesses on behalf of clients.
Being part of a stockbroking business means that our Corporate Finance team understands current market conditions and the types of companies in which institutional and other investors are seeking to invest, which enables us to give market relevant advice.
We are relationship rather than transaction driven and aim to establish long term associations with our corporate clients and to develop an in depth understanding of their business and strategy. The Corporate Finance team also works closely with the Broking team to support primary and secondary issues and pre-IPO fundraising.
Our Corporate Finance services cover:
- Financial adviser and broker to AIM and Standard List companies
- Corporate adviser and broker to NEX Exchange companies
- UK Takeover Code advice, including acting as Rule 3 adviser
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Restructuring advice
- General corporate and strategic advice
Corporate Finance Team
Our philosophy is that we will succeed only if our clients' requirements are clearly understood and met in a professional and timely fashion. The full range of services we offer includes corporate finance, corporate broking, research, sales & trading, debt advisory and investor relations. Daniel Stewart is a regulated broker to both the Official List, AIM and NEX Exchange.